Skip to main content

Everyone, please I looking for additional Copier/MFP/Print Management/Software ways to close business. I'd be more than happy to give you kudos with the new book and give a premium membership and or a gift from the Print4Pay store. Can anyone help with this:

Here's one of them for an idea of how I'm presenting this:

24. Cold call for them Close: Pretty unique and I’ve used this many times to close small Print4Pay shops and or small business. If the customer will buy the system from me, I’ll promise to cold call for them with their literature. Most times I’ll give them four days and turn over the prospects and information to them. But, I’m also prospecting for myself! It works both ways 
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here's one that was emailed to me from Jake:

You try your last close and get up to go. As you close the door behind you, you stop, and come back in and explain you are new to sales. Ask what you could have done differently, what would have made them buy. Whatever they say, concede if you can. It's tough to tell someone no when they just told you they would buy from you if you did "this" and then you do it.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.