Skip to main content

MFP Solutions Blog

This Week in the Copier Industry 15 Years Ago

This Week in Copiers Fifteen Years Ago Third Week of March 2009 Real Copier Sales What’s your biggest hurdle when competing against Direct Branches? Most will say price, however that’s probably the last one on the list. Most Direct Branch reps tell the customer if they buy from them they’ll be buying from the manufacturer and they will have better service than any dealer!.... read more here Enjoy These awesome copiers threads from 15 Years Ago Weekend Copier Notes from 03/22/09 Neal ·...

Remove The Roadblocks: Start Selling From The Heart.

The stories in our head become the stories of our lives. The above-mentioned quote stresses the significant impact that doubts can have on one's journey towards success. Internal uncertainties, mental gymnastics and lack of belief in oneself can be more detrimental than all the external obstacles or challenges encountered along the way. In society and especially within many sales cultures, an image of the heart is often associated with yielding sentimentality and or weakness. However, the...

This Week in the Copier Industry 10 Years Ago

This Week in Copiers Ten Years Ago Third Week of March 2014 Real Copier Sales (10 Years Ago) Recently, I put up a poll on the P4P forums in reference to what we (salespeople) are charged when we sell billable hours. Out of the responses we've received, 57% of sales people reported that their cost is in between $126-$150 per hour, 14% for $101 - $125, another 14% $76-100, and then 14% for under $75. You can take vote in that poll here. Check These Great Copier Threads from Ten Years Ago This...

Today's Hacked!

Hacked! How an infamous ransomware gang found itself hacked..... Then it was itself hacked. Alex Hern reports. ... It's called LockBit, and it was very successful until one day last month when hackers who logged on to..... Full Coverage Feds investigating whether hacked health care giant complied with law protecting patient data..... The US Department of Health and Human Services is opening an investigation into whether a major US health care firm that has been hobbled by a..... Full...

This Week in the Copier Industry 5 Years Ago

This Week in the Copier Industry 5 Years Ago Third Week of March 2019 Real Copier Sales It's been a few days since I've had the desire to write. I'd bet the ranch that if I was paid to write, well.... let's say it would be like a actor having stage fright. Ah ha! That's it, I've have writers block... more here View These Awesome Copier Threads Below ricoh IM_C4500_Quote Art Post · 3/18/199:41 PM Topic Premium Lead for 3 Print Shop Copiers in Texas Art Post · 3/18/198:18 PM File Premium Ricoh...

5 Ways CTOs Can Save Money While Improving Performance

In an era marked by rapid technological evolution, Chief Technology Officers ( CTOs ) continually seek innovative ways to bolster their companies’ bottom lines through smart, strategic decision-making. Navigating this digital transformation, CTOs are uniquely positioned to identify and implement cost-saving measures that optimize operations and drive future growth. From cloud computing to the democratization of app development, the avenues for achieving financial efficiency are diverse and...

Prospecting and the End of the Day

After sending out at least 20 emails and around 20 calls the bell rang for me to quit my day.... It was also a day that I spent in the my home office with some type of viral bug. However with the quarter ending in less than two weeks, the touches had to be made. In the past we used to state it was at least 7 touches to get the appointment. Since COVID it's more than 15 touches, yes more work and more touches. When the bell rang and I found my-self were I started in the AM, nothing new, no...

Forum Topics

Art Post

FUJIFILM Business Innovation Boosts Small Office / Home Office (SOHO) Workstyles with New Apeos A3 Color Multifunction Printer

· in General Press Releases, Good Will, Movers n Shakers/Events · 0 replies
Enjoy enhanced print and scan speeds with the compact Apeos C2450 S HONG KONG, MARCH 18, 2024 – FUJIFILM Business Innovation Hong Kong launches Apeos C2450 S, a new compact A3 color multifunction printer (MFP) that enhances business productivity for small businesses. Sales commence in the Asia Pacific region now. The lightest *1 A3 color MFP in the Fujifilm Apeos series, the Apeos C2450 S is equipped with standard functions such as print, copy, scan and fax *2 and has improved printing,...Read More...
Art Post

Flu hits hard this year

· in Industry Discussion Room · 0 replies
FYI, just waned to let everyone know that the regular email update and MSP, MSSP & IT Notes did not go out yesterday because I was in he ER all day with my wife. She has the flu in a bad way, she is home now and doing betterRead More...
Art Post

Ninestar of China to sell off Lexmark facilities

· in The MFP Solutions Blog Links · 0 replies
Ninestar of China to sell off Lexmark facilities Lexmark is owned by Ninestar of China, whose revenues have been impacted by charges by the US Department of Homeland Security that it uses slave labor in some plants in China Ninestar announced it plans to sell Lexmark’s US headquarters in Lexington, Kentucky and its facilities in Cebu, Philippines Total of 1.45 million square feet of office space and 135 acres of land involved in Kentucky Selling price of $126.9 million expected Will...Read More...

Maximizing Mergers and Acquisitions Value: A Strategic Approach to Data Integration

· in IT Services · 0 replies
In the business world, when major companies decide to combine, it’s a big deal. These moves shake up the norm and can turn not only the organizations, but the entire industry on its head. But as the dust settles on the agreement, a new challenge looms large on the horizon: how to bring together two different sets of data into one without jeopardizing customer experience. As a developer of a customer data platform (CDP), I’ve observed first-hand the challenges and opportunities that arise...Read More...

Robots on the Rise: How Cobots are Transforming Healthcare

· in IT Services · 0 replies
The term robot was invented by the Robotics Institute of America in the late 1940s as a machine that executes mechanical functions just like human beings but lacks the same “sensitivity” as a human. Initially, robots were designed and employed to work like humans, especially in the manufacturing industry, FMCG industry, and automotive industry, but later, robotics engineers observed that they were capable of working in other application areas due to their ability to multitask efficiently and...Read More...
Art Post

Brother bids for Roland DG

· in The MFP Solutions Blog Links · 0 replies
Brother bids for Roland DG reported on printing and manufacturing journal Brother Industries Ltd plans hostile takeover of Roland DG Venture capital firm Taiyo Pacific Partners establishes XYZ Corporation to approach Roland DG Taiyo Pacific Partners owns 19.41% of Roland DG's shares Brother Industries Ltd, with history in sewing machines, aimed to acquire Roland DG Joint development project for inkjet printers initiated in December 2019 Brother's offer to acquire all Roland DG shares...Read More...
Art Post

Ricoh recognized as a CDP Supplier Engagement Leader for the fourth consecutive year

· in The BIG 4 (Canon, Ricoh, KonicaMinolta, Xerox) "In The News" · 0 replies
TOKYO, March 15, 2024 – Ricoh today announced it has been selected as one of the Supplier Engagement Leaders for disclosing actionable, high quality environmental data, the highest score based on the Supplier Engagement Rating (SER) by CDP, a non-profit organization that runs the leading global disclosure system for environmental impacts. This marks the fourth consecutive selection for Ricoh. In SER, CDP evaluates organizations in four key areas of the CDP climate change questionnaire...Read More...
Art Post

Ricoh Brings Fifty Years of Expertise to Inkjet Market

· in The BIG 4 (Canon, Ricoh, KonicaMinolta, Xerox) "In The News" · 0 replies
Digital printer makers have long developed expertise in ink technology, as they can ensure that the inks they created are matched with their printers and printheads. Having been in the inkjet business for more than five decades, Ricoh is proof that inks and press development go hand-in-hand . Tim Bolton, manager, inkjet technology portfolio for Ricoh , noted that the company has come a long way over the last 50+ years. Ricoh began its Inkjet Research and Development group over 50 years ago...Read More...
Art Post

Pharos Showcases Innovative Cloud Print Management Platform at the Gartner® Digital ...

WEST HENRIETTA, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, March 14, 2024 / EINPresswire.com / -- Pharos Systems International , a leader in print management software solutions, announces that it will be an Exhibitor at the Gartner ® Digital Workplace Summit, set to take place in Grapevine, Texas from March 18-19, 2024. This highly anticipated event brings together IT and business leaders to explore new strategies and technologies that drive digital workplace transformation and provide enhanced employee...Read More...
Art Post

Gap Widens with Digital Transformation

Gap Widens with Digital Transformation Report from Global Fintech Digital Maturity Gap 75% of executives confident in tech transformation roadmap. Growing gap between digital leaders and non-leaders. More than two-thirds have made meaningful progress in modernizing core IT platforms. Focus Areas Major investments in cybersecurity and advanced IT cloud platform. Expected maintenance or increase in investment in next-gen technologies. AI-Centric Customer Experiences Customer obsession as top...Read More...
Art Post

docs24 Announces Formation of Global Advisory Board

EDINBURGH, Scotland, March 14, 2024 --( BUSINESS WIRE )--docs24, a leading document management solutions provider for the clinical research sector, is proud to announce the establishment of its Global Advisory Board. docs24 welcomes to the Board Dr Jeff Thomis of Thomis Consulting, global information technology professional Elizabeth Theophille, and Devana Solutions Founder & President, Barry Lake. Comprised of three distinguished experts from the CRO and Pharmaceutical sectors, the...Read More...

Surveys

Survey completed by 4 members.
Survey completed by 10 members.
Survey completed by 8 members.
Survey completed by 8 members.
Survey completed by 4 members.
Survey completed by 5 members.

Calendar Events

-
Zoom
Ask Us Anything
-