Skip to main content

Invitation Webinar

Dear member of the p4p hotel,

Thanks to Art Post, who introduced us to p4p hotel and gave us the opportunity to present the MFP solutions blog, we received a lot of positive reactions and feedback on our UDOCX website and the UDOCX blog. Many companies are now already in direct contact with the Fenestrae office in the UK in order to better understand where the UDOCX solution fit into their business.

Due to the positive feedback and questions raised Fenestrae decided to offer a webinar which is exclusively and for p4p hotel members only.

The UDOCX webinar will be held on the 17th of May at 9:00 AM PST and targets every end user or partner (reseller) that wants to easily connect their MFP’s to cloud based environments or cloud based solutions such as Office 365 or SharePoint.

In the webinar we will take a closer look at:
UDOCX features for MFP’s and the extension of functionalities on the MFP without the need of installing additional software or hardware.

1. The Connectivity to the cloud and cloud based solutions such as the Office 365 or SharePoint environment.

2. Security, compliancy and authentication issues around the MFP.

3. Last but not least the shift in the MFP landscape now that customers move their software to hosted, - cloud environments. The impact on MFP vendors, OEM software vendors and MFP channels will be astonishing.

There will be plenty of time for questions concerning
· Functionalities
· Pricing
· Technical details

Please sign in here https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/780913361 to reserve your seat for the exclusive and for p4p members only webinar about UDOCX.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

To all P4P Members:

Please set aside some time for this Webinar. The cloud and "smart" MFP's are the future! How often have you received kick back from IT when you've had to either install another server or have software installed on their server? UDOCX is not the case and a few of the IT people I've spoken to LOVE the concept, as a matter of fact, I'm inviting a few of them to the webinar!

Seating is limited so sign up early, stay ahead of the competition with an advanced solutions talk track. Personally, I can't wait to see more, we've signed up for a trial and will be using in house get more familiar with UDOCX.

Art
The demo and product were great. I have some questions about latency with on-premise SharePoint and Exchange. I would think UDOCX would access to both from the Internet which means users would have to configure their sites for external access. Obviously with a complete cloud solution using Office 365/BPOS this is not an issue.

I just attended a Microsoft event for Office 365 and it is quite an improvement over BPOS.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.