Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I saw that also, which changes all of the numbers, someone goofed! From what I heard to today, this is going to be a mjor marketing campaign for the free printers. I'll make sure I blog about it as much as possible. If anyone has additional information about the free printer program please send me a link or the documents!
quote:
Originally posted by Old Glory:
When looking at the C300 vs Xerox "Free" printer comparison, it appears that Ricoh conveniently left out the Ricoh service supply costs in the calculation. Is that how you guys see it as well. It makes me doubt the rest of the data.

Seems that when I add service/supply for the C300 in, it winds up being very close to the Xerox prices. It's still lower, perhaps enough to win a heads up comparison lower, but it's more like the difference in most competitive quotes, not "half"!
Seems that when I add service/supply for the C300 in, it winds up being very close to the Xerox prices. It's still lower, perhaps enough to win a heads up comparison lower, but it's more like the difference in most competitive quotes, not "half"![/QUOTE]

The difference, at the very least, is that after 36 months, the Xerox warranty will have run out and they will also still be paying the exorbitant supply prices. On our side of the ledger the equipment portion will be gone. Any comparison needs to also show a comparison on year 4. That's where the difference will be most stark.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.