Skip to main content

It's guys like this that make customers think copier salespeople are ripping them off, to boot he promotes buyerzone to get your quotes for copiers.

PRLog (Press Release) – Aug 19, 2010 – Brady Spencer has been the national sales trainer for a major copier dealership for years. He has been training his reps, called "The Profit Cowboys," how to make a BOATLOAD of money from each and every prospect - no matter the situation, no matter the competition, no matter if they even think they need a copier for not!

Now, he's left the company and written a buyer's guide for those looking to lease a new machine...Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade!

Don't Get Hustled!
In the brief, easy-to-skim, 62 page PDF ebook, he confesses all 161 of his secrets for anyone looking to lease a multi-function printer or copier - teaching his readers how to get the best of their sales rep before he gets the best of them! In each chapter, he literally saves his reader's a few thousand dollars - on the front end of the sale and on the back end.

"There is so, SO much money in the copier/printer world. Think of HP & Dell's business model. You probably think of them as computer companies, right? But think of how much they make on TONER! They will virtually GIVE you a printer, because they know that you will be buying expensive ink for the next 5 years!" Brady explains.

"Did you know that HALF of HP's profits are from toner!? Half! Think of all that they manufacture and sell - and toner is their #1 money maker!? That is how much money is in ink. Really, I expose this and show people how to save ridiculous amounts of money."

Brady gives away 27 of his secrets for FREE (a $8500 value) on his website http://www.hustlewise.com, and then the rest he spells out in the ebook (another $12,000 value). All these savings calculations are for just ONE copier deal. What if you were buying multiple deals and multiple leases? Brady spells out how to win big on those deals as well!

The best part is that all revenues (yes, all 100%) from the book go to a non-profit charity in his hometown, and all 501c3 groups get the ebook for FREE!

No Where Else Online!
There is not one site online where you can find goodies like these! All other copier sites, blogs, reviews, whatever - they all are talking about "speeds and feeds" - just like the car review sites talk about which car is best. Ok, so pick out the car you like, but who will help you not get HUSTLED before you drive off the lot? That is where Brady comes in...but in the copier world.

Imagine if your best friend was a CAR salesman and he pulled you aside and told you all of the little “gotcha’s,” all of the little tricks to watch out for and all of the ways to get the best deal when buying your next car. That is what Hustlewise is all about - it’s a strategic buyer’s guide...but for the COPIER hustle instead! It’s not about what copier features you need, or what brand is most reliable. Instead, its about getting the best price, leasing terms, cost per copy and service plan...that is, getting the best of your copier rep before he gets the best of you!

Teaser #1
On Page 41: Don’t lease a multi-function copier the first week of the month...or have one delivered.

Why? Because even though you signed a 36 or 60 month lease (that won’t be processed and billed for about 45 days), most lease companies will try to sneak an extra, pro-rated payment that is NOT counted in the original 36 month term! Your billing dept just pays it because they don’t know the details of the deal, so the lease companies get away with it all the time!

POTENTIAL SAVINGS = $200

Teaser #2
On Page 51: Don’t sign a deal where you get the copier for free, but just have to pay for the prints (Xerox does this a lot with their color printers).

That is, if the dealership is offering you the copier AND the service plan on a per copy basis, then tell them NO! You will want the service plan SEPARATE from the copier lease - that way, if your monthly copies increase or decrease, then you can change your monthly commitment and you won’t be LOCKED in to a long-term contract. Imagine the real estate agents, closing attorneys, title guys and mortgage brokers who did this before the
Recession, then watched their print volume plummet! They are STILL being forced to pay for copies they don’t even use!

Lease NO Photocopier Until You Read This Short E-book…
Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade
Go to http://www.hustlewise.com to find out more

# # #

Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes The Tricks to the Copier Trade. A strategic buyer's guide for those leasing a copier. An ex-copier rep confesses all! Its an easy read & will save you THOUSANDS! Get the best of your rep before he gets the best of you!

http://www.hustlewise.com/hustlewise2/prequote.html
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

BTW this guy is now monitorning his Web traffic

here is a laughable Quote from his free Partial book he sends out for free

quote:
The Only 11 Reasons You Would Need a New Machine
You will probably find yourself in one of these situations:
1. You are Launching A New Business
2. You are Relocating Your Business
3. You are Expanding Your Business
4. You are at the End of Your Copier Lease
5. You Need a New Feature (Scanning, Color, Faxing, etc)
6. You are Having Reliability Problems with the Copier
7. You are Having Service Problems with the Dealership
8. You are Outsourcing Printing That Could Be Done In-house Cheaper
9. You are Spending Too Much on Small Printer/Fax Toner Due to High Volume
10. Your Increase in Print/Copy Volume Has Overloaded the Current Machine
11. You Have A Combination of These
I sent an email once to Buyerzone posing to buy a photocopier just to see what would happen. As predicted, in 24 hours I had multiple copier sales people trying to contact me to sell me a copier at a steep discount. They knew nothing of where I was located or how the product would be serviced.

Last thing I need is another competitor like this so that I can make no money. I think many buyers realize if you buy on price alone, you may not get all that you were expecting.
No Idea what he is going to do he simply asked me why i was downloading the free portion of his Book etc it was more of a hey Just expect him to inquire message.

I read this again last night. these are some of the oldest tricks in the book back in the day when reps could get away with a 3/4 refinance "Air" roll and the customer whould be none the wiser.

90% of the reps I know stay the hell away from the tatics outlined in his free book.
"On Price"

It is unwise to pay too much - but it is worse to pay too little.

When you pay too much, you lose a little money -that is all.

When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was supposed to do.

The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.

John Ruskin, 18th Century Economist
quote:
Originally posted by SalesServiceGuy:
"On Price"

It is unwise to pay too much - but it is worse to pay too little.

When you pay too much, you lose a little money -that is all.

When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was supposed to do.

The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.

John Ruskin, 18th Century Economist

Whoa, I like it and need to memorize it!
Here's this guy's latest Press Release I picked up today:

In his self-published, easy-to-skim book, Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade, decision-makers (CEO’s, CFO’s, IT professionals, office managers or small business owners) will finally have a solid defense against all of the schemes and rhetoric and misdirection that reps throw at them when it comes time to finalize the deal.

Memphis, TN, September 17, 2010 — Brady Spencer wants to give office managers everywhere the upper hand the next time the copier sales rep comes around. He is offering AMMO. The enemy’s playbook. A one-of-a-kind strategic buyer’s guide for the copier hustle. Promising that he can save customers $5,000+ over the life of their copier lease and service agreement.

Copiers are the most expensive machine in any given office 95% of the time, and Brady is uncovering, long-hidden, well-protected industry secrets that have been kept close to the chest and never published before — not even online. They have been passed down from rep to rep for decades, and although there are dozens of sites about copier features and brands, no one is spelling out how customers are about to get hustled once they have settled on the machine they like. Its like the difference between figuring out which kind of car is most reliable versus how not to get hustled before you drive off the lot.

The Age-Old Battle
If you think about it: it’s a age-old, epic battle: the eager, naive prospect versus the cunning, smiling sales rep. The buyer just wants a good machine at a good price with fair terms and some good service. Most folks don’t even mind if the sales rep makes a buck or two to put food on the table. However, with competing needs, motives and hidden agendas surrounding the entire ordeal, it makes it nearly impossible to be honest with each other about how much the buyer is willing to spend or for the seller to tell how little he is willing to take, or how much profit is in the deal, or how much the trade in is really worth, along with a dozen other issues concerning the lease, service response times, cost per copy increases, doc fees, etc, etc, etc.

“This is gonna be so much fun!” exclaims Brady. “My readers get to save a bundle, be a hero when they tell their tale of victory at the watercooler — but best of all, they get to watch their sales rep stumble over his words, get caught in his own traps and basically walk out demoralized and beaten at his own game!”

Imagine if your best friend was a CAR salesman and he pulled you aside and told you all of the little “gotcha’s,” all of the little tricks to watch out for and all of the ways to get the best deal when buying your next car. That is what Hustlewise is all about – it’s a strategic buyer’s guide…but for the COPIER hustle instead! It’s not about what copier features you need, or what brand is most reliable. Instead, its about getting the best price, leasing terms, cost per copy and service plan…that is, getting the best of your copier rep before he gets the best of you!

Lease NO Photocopier Until You Read This Short E-book Hustlewise: An Insider Exposes the Tricks to the Copier Trade. Go to http://www.hustlewise.com to find out more. The book can be purchased at www.hustlewise.com for $97, about what you’d pay to take him to a nice lunch to pick his brain for some tips. For a free section of Hustlewise, go to http://www.hustlewise.com/hust...se2/freesection.html.

About Brady & Hustlewise
Brady was the national sales trainer for one of the nation’s largest copier dealerships, leading a team nicknamed “The Profit Cowboys” and now he is exposing all of the insider tricks, traps and gotcha’s that copier reps use to walk away with a BOATLOAD of commissions — whether it’s a small business or it’s a multi-national company.
Press Release Distribution By PressReleasePoint

Brady Spencer
Brady & Hustlewise
Memphis, TN
901-647-0740
spencer@hustlewise.com
quote:
Originally posted by Art Post:
leading a team nicknamed “The Profit Cowboys"

What's funny about this is that he was specifically training people to do these unethical tricks and now he's "outing" the guys who are just doing what he told them to do.

Meanwhile, those of us who can be described as ethical reps get painted with the same brush.

Add Reply

Link copied to your clipboard.